About Us - Glaze Tool and Engineering
Custom parts solutions for a wide range of industries.
Glaze Tool and Engineering provides custom automation systems and tooling for a broad variety of industries, including the appliance, agriculture, automotive, medical, pharmaceutical and consumer product markets.
Our experienced team of project managers, mechanical engineers, controls engineers, machinists and assemblers design and produce robust custom solutions that offer long-term reliability. Our modern manufacturing facility is equipped with cutting-edge production machinery and processes, from advanced sensor and robotics to work cells.
What makes Glaze different?
• Custom-engineered solutions. We’re focused on tailoring solutions to your exact needs, for processes including assembly, metal fabrication, tool and die and material handling. We’re a great resource for our customers, often suggesting solutions that save them time and money.
• Large projects or small. Whether your project needs a full design and build, an improvement of a current design, or a duplicate of a current system, Glaze is your best value supplier.
• We don’t sub work out. We produce about 95% of our projects in-house—as opposed to sending it out. As a result, we achieve tighter quality control and greater efficiency for our customers.
• Experience that shows. Glaze Tool and Engineering was established in 1974, and that depth and breadth of experience shows in our constant innovation. We hire the most experienced toolmakers, machine builders, machinists, engineers and designers, and many of our employees have more than 10 years seniority, giving us a deep bench of skills and knowledge.
• Long-lasting customer relationships. For three generations, our focus has been on building excellent relationships with our customers by helping them succeed. In fact, some of our customers have been with us for more than 30 years.